FIRST INTERNATIONAL BALLET SCHOOL IN PRAGUE , the first school of its kind in the Czech Republic, focuses on training of children and young artists and provides top-level education in classical ballet with modern dance elements. The school is exceptional in many respects, with the tuition conducted exclusively in English.
The project’s founder is the ballet master of the National Theatre Veronika Iblová , a first-class pedagogue in this discipline for many years. She says of the ballet school:
The pedagogues are exclusively former or current soloists of the National Theatre Ballet and active ballet masters working with professional dancers at the highest possible level on an everyday basis.
Advantages of the study:
▪ Close interconnection with the National Theatre Ballet – the possibility of attending rehearsals, dress rehearsals and performances.
▪ The future possibility of performing in National Theatre Ballet productions.
▪ Meetings with leading foreign personalities of the world ballet scene.
▪ General education in dance, music and history of ballet, including in the form of film screenings.
▪ Especially talented students will have the opportunity to obtain a recommendation for continuing their dance studies at renowned dance conservatories worldwide (Prague, Munich, Rotterdam, New York).
▪ The possibility of individual tuition, including preparation for exams and ballet competitions.
▪ Personal and individual care of every pupil.